Allred Dental offers an array of dental services to patients in the San Diego area. Dr. Jeffrey Allred, a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry, can improve broken, missing, stained, or damaged teeth, as well as address other cosmetic issues. From laser gum reshaping to composite bonding on crooked teeth, Allred Dental in San Marcos, CA, offers patients the latest cosmetic technology and procedures to tackle any dental concern.
Here is a look at some of the cosmetic dentistry services Allred Dental offers and how they can help improve your smile and overall dental health.
Common cosmetic concerns
It is no secret that a healthy, bright smile can boost your self-confidence. Many women and men turn to cosmetic dentists to overcome specific dental issues and improve their overall oral healthcare. Dental experts like Dr. Jeffrey Allred offer the latest technology and dental techniques to provide their patients with a way to improve their smile and transform their appearance. Common dental issues that patients in the San Marcos area want to correct:
Crooked, misaligned, or crowded teeth
Small gaps between teeth
Fractured, damaged, or decayed teeth
- Extra gum tissue or a “gummy” smile
Discolored or stained teeth
- Abnormally shaped teeth
Improving your smile
- Advanced cosmetic and general dentistry offers a myriad of options to patients wanting to improve the way their smile looks. Fixing certain aspects of your teeth can have an enormous impact on your dental health. Cosmetic dentists are general dentists that undergo additional dental studies and training, and the main goal of a cosmetic dentist like Dr. Allred is to provide the latest treatment options and dental techniques to give their patients fantastic, natural-looking results. Whatever your dental needs, Allred Dental in San Marcos, CA, can help give you a winning smile.
Top cosmetic dental services
- Cosmetic dental help is an excellent way to rejuvenate a damaged, dull, or aging smile. It’s a customizable approach due to advancements in the dental field, allowing patients to have a more attractive smile and feel more confident about their appearance. Cosmetic options include:
- Allred Dental utilizes Opalescence teeth whitening treatments to remove stains or brighten a dull appearance. Professional teeth whitening is ideal for erasing stains caused by beverages, food, tobacco use, and certain medications. Opalescence is a whitening system that can be done in the office or at home for a brighter, healthier-looking smile.
- Teeth that are discolored, abnormally shaped, chipped, or slightly gapped can benefit from composite dental bonding. During this noninvasive cosmetic procedure, a composite resin material is adhered to the sides, edges, and front surfaces of the teeth to improve their overall look. The enamel shade is matched to the composite resin to blend in with the surrounding teeth. Dental bonding is generally done in one visit and delivers instant results.
- Porcelain or composite veneers are an excellent solution for cosmetic issues such as uneven or oddly shaped teeth, as well as other smile imperfections like discoloration or small gaps. Veneers can even help correct slightly crooked or chipped teeth. These custom, shell-like restorations are bonded to the front of the teeth to transform a patient’s smile.
Laser gum contouring
Patients struggling with a "gummy smile" or excessive gum tissue covering teeth can improve their smile with laser gum reshaping or contouring help from Dr. Allred. Smile contouring can result in a more symmetrical smile, where teeth and gums have a more balanced, attractive appearance.
Invisalign is an excellent treatment option if you are bothered by crowded, crooked, gapped, or slightly misaligned teeth. Adults can avoid traditional metal braces and have a straighter, more symmetrical smile with Invisalign. With this type of orthodontic treatment, custom-made clear trays or aligners will gradually move teeth into a more desirable position.
One of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures today is a smile makeover. When individuals have multiple dental concerns, a smile makeover can correct two or more issues to give patients an overall new look. Full mouth restoration with Allred Dental improves functional and aesthetic aspects of a person’s smile, as well as improves their oral health. A smile makeover can provide what you need so you can look and feel your best.
At Allred Dental in San Marcos, CA, Dr. Allred and his professional staff offer a variety of dental solutions to improve your smile. As an added bonus, they perform all phases of implant treatment, from bone grafting to the teeth being placed, so patients can have all stages of their treatment completed under one roof. If you need a dental consultation, we invite you to contact Allred Dental today and take your first step toward attaining the smile you deserve.